A Million Kisses

“Tonight I’m gonna give you a million kisses…”

Those words are still sounding on my head
with a song that speaks about broken loves.
Who would have said to me
that you wouldn’t kiss me anymore?
… that we wouldn’t speak again
like we used to do every night?
… that I wouldn’t hear your laugh again?
… that you wouldn’t pick my tears up again
and take my pain far from me?
… that I wouldn’t listen again
an “I love you” from your lips?
… that I’d never see you again?
I couldn’t, I didn’t want to believe,
that this was a farewell,
cuz I know that my heart
wouldn’t be able to accept it,
wouldn’t be able to bear it…
Right now I’m carrying
a million kisses with me,
a million kisses covered by pain,
a million kisses that see how my soul fades,
and how the smile you liked so much dies.
You used to say me that around me
you could see darkness,
now that darkness is inside of me.
From wherever you are now,
please, turn around and look at me.
I’m wearing the pink dress
that you wanted me to wear today.
But I have it adorned in black
cuz that’s the colour
which describe my feelings in this moment.

And while my soul fights for breathing,
in my head are still sounding the words:
“Tonight I’m gonna give you a million kisses…”

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Instrucciones para hacer un huevo frito

El Cuervo - Edgar Allan Poe (Versión de Los Simpsons)

En el extremo del hilo rojo